Resources

Thursday, November 12, 2020

My Week 11/1/2020-11/7/2020 "We were created to be together"

 



It was so wonderful to drive out to Fallon, NV and see old friends there. The thing I've missed the most about the pandemic is seeing my friends. Although being a missionary is "my job", it is more importantly "my life". I often tell people that I'm never working, but I'm never not working. The relationships I have with the pastors, leaders and clubbers in our area are REAL relationships...it has been so hard not being with those people who I have a shared calling, passion and love for. 







Sparky Letters- The Sparks Club in Fallon wrote letters to me and gave them to me while I was there. What an encouragement!! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for always taking the time to come visit us! You are always an encouragement to us!

    ReplyDelete