Resources

Friday, September 27, 2019

My Week Sept 22-28

2500 Miles
3 States
3 Clubs
Awana Equip Training
2 different beds




Flew home from Juneau as I helped colleagues Dan & Geraldine Bylsma with their Awana Equip Training in Juneau. The weather was cold, wet and windy, but the people in Juneau were warm, and friendly.


Went over to visit with the folks at South Reno Baptist. They have a great ministry...so thankful for the leadership their.



I visited the club at Granite Hills Baptist. Anna Oatman and her team are doing a great job of reaching the kids in the North Valleys. I enjoyed the teaching time of both Jennifer and Tiara in the Sparks and T&T small group time.


The first time I met this young man, Austin Lunderstadt, was when his parents invited me over to dinner in Fallon, NV. He was a T&T clubber back then...years later, he is leading children in a different club. Disciples produce disciples who produce disciples.

I'll be spending the next week preparing for the Las Vegas Awana Equip training. As I prepare for this training, I am so excited. This new form of training will not focus so much on the "how's" of Awana, but rather on deeper topics. Developing leaders, developing disciples, a "Discipleship Model", gaining our encouragement from the Lord for long term ministry. VERY excited!!

Awana Equip in Las Vegas will be Oct 12
Awana Equip in Reno will be Nov 2







No comments:

Post a Comment