Resources

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

My week 1/3/21-1/17/21

We started the new year by providing 4 online equipping events entitled "Run the Race". We collaborated with 10 other missionaries and provided Awana training to churches from Alaska to Georgia, Arizona to New York. The emphasis of this training was to encourage and equip churches that may be struggling and need new ideas as well as churches that may want to make a mid year start due to the influence of Covid 19. 




I then had the opportunity to get back out on the road and visit some of the clubs across our ministry area. My first stop was at Winnemucca Christian Fellowship. 


My next stop was at Spring Valley Baptist Church in Las Vegas for "White Night". White Night is one of 5 theme nights Spring Valley uses to highlight the 5 colors of the Gospel Wordless Book. It was so encouraging to see kids having fun, hearing about Jesus and memorizing God's word. 





One of the responsibilities of my role as missionary is to present Awana to churches that do not yet have Awana. So this past week, I dropped off information packets to 14 churches that do not have Awana. I hope to follow up with these churches and begin to develop relationships with these pastors and churches. 












No comments:

Post a Comment